Sunday, February 26, 2012

Places::Carmel-by-the-sea (Sunset @ Carmel Beach)

        After lunch we checked-in at our hotel to rest for a while then we headed to the beach since Dylan wanted to try flying a kite, Danii wanted to collect sea shells, and I wanted to take pictures of the sunset.  We've never seen sunsets quite like the one we saw at Carmel beach that day.

         Dinah got Danii to do a cartwheel.  I can't remember how many times she did this since it was hard to take moving pics with low light.




         Dinah helped Dylan with his kite.  I told Dylan that I've never flown a kite before so better ask mom to help.  

        This time the sun has set completely and the skies turned from an orange to a bluish hue.








        Dylan finally got his kite flying.  I'm so jealous.  How I wish I could do that too.

        Nice picture of the moon during sunset.  My wife dared me if I can take the shot.  'Think it turned out quite well.